Personal Preventative and Accountability ALCOHOL AND DRUG TESTING Services NOW AVAILABLE IN ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA!!
Drug Testing and Alcohol Testing Services in Dallas and Surrounding Cities
Available 24 hrs
Drug Testing for Personal accountability, family member accountability, drug abuse prevention, relapse prevention, reasonable suspicion of child use or abuse, students, teenagers, significant others etc.
- This section of alcohol and drug testing is for personal accountability to prevent self or loved ones from relapse,
- prevent teenagers from experimentation, and prevent experimenters from the opportunity to progress beyond experimentation.
- Many families retain these services for high school and college students with financial support, tuition, car, spending money etc. contingent upon agreement to take the tests as well as negative results.
- Wives, Fathers, Mothers, Brothers, Girlfriends and the like also retain these services for their loved ones who are leaving treatment and going back to their same life and who could benefit from the accountability that 3rd party drug testing provides.
Teenager / Student Preventative Drug and/or Alcohol Testing
- Drug and alcohol testing on a random, periodic basis, to hold the client accountable by giving them a reason not to use for fear of consequences.
- Also, provides the client with a valid reason to resort to when presented with offers to drink or use drugs or pressured by peers or situations.
RELAPSE PREVENTION Drug and Alcohol Testing Services in Dallas
Available 24 hrs - On-Call - On-Site - Mobile - Private - Professional - Fast
- Scheduled drug and alcohol tests according to the client's drug of choice (DOC).
- For drugs with shorter detection limits such as cocaine and heroin, we suggest a test every 3 days PLUS one more random test to keep the recovering person on their toes and to prevent them from thinking they could use immediately after one test and get away with it.
Suspicion Alcohol and/or Drug Testing
We can test for current level of alcohol intoxication as well as recent use of drugs or alcohol.
Types of Tests and Scenarios to help make informed decisions
We can test for current intoxication with saliva Breath alcohol Tests and/or breathalyzers.
We can test for current and recent use of drugs with oral / saliva drug tests and urine drug tests.
GIVE US A CALL OR SEND US AN EMAIL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION.
WE CAN HELP YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION ON HOW TO HANDLE YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITUATION, WHAT TYPE OF TEST TO ADMINISTER AT THE TIME, AND WHAT, IF ANY, TYPES OF TESTS SHOULD BE ADMINISTERED IN THE FUTURE.
WE CAN COME UP WITH A GAME PLAN TO IMPLEMENT OVER THE COURSE OF WEEKS, MONTHS OR WHATEVER IS NEEDED>
This happens to people with multiple years of sobriety. Addiction is cunning and baffling.
The Fact: The level of accountability provided by frequent scheduled and random administration of Drug and Alcohol Tests reduces relapse rates tremendously and catches problems early-on, saving lives.
IN OTHER WORDS, TEENS OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER IS MORE LIKELY TO ABUSE DRUGS IF THEY ARE NOT BEING TESTED
The solution: We specialize in mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing services administered with professionalism and confidentiality.
- We collect at the site of your choice; home, business, office, work site, etc. We are based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas and serve the entire DFW surrounding cities.
Recurring and Membership Drug and Alcohol Testing Services
You can also sign up for the Drug Test Delivery Service and we will automatically ship you a new Drug Testing Kit as often and as long as you want.
We recommend at least 1 test per week for people in recovery. Right out of treatment we recommend a drug test every day or every other day for the first week or two.
Scheduled and Subscription/Membership
Drug and Alcohol Test